Tuesday, September 14, 2010

YWAM COUNTDOWN ~ 4 DAYS










































Today I started weighing all my clothes!!! HAHAHAAA!!!
That probably sounds crazy, but I am putting them in huge laundry bags. Then I get on the scale and weigh myself...lol...not going there :D Then I weigh myself with the luggage to find the difference. I gotta make sure I can take all that I need to Montana. I leave Saturday morning around 7 and I should get to the airport in Montana around 12:30. I'll make great time thanks to the time-change and a short layover. I have been getting excited, so I can't fall asleep. I am just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for everything that God has! I can't wait to meet everyone on base and see what God is going to do!

COUNTDOWN - 4 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE!!!!!!

MISS MY FAMILY ALREADY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment